Driving change and getting people to love it
2 x 1/2 day group sessions
4 weeks, at your own pace
Who is this for? As change happens more rapidly any ambitious leader need to upgrade leadership- and change management skills even faster. This course is for change makers and based on exponential leadership thinking, intrapreneurship and vision drive change management. It teaches you the power of storytelling, how to create passionate teams and how to drive exponential change. It also touches upon self leadership and goal setting, a starting point for leading others. The course also gives you unique access to Epicenter eco system of entrepreneurs, intrapreneur and international change makers.
Week 1 – Session 1
Toolkits for the art of persuasion
1/2 day session understanding what are the essential skills for effective persuasion and how to use your personal skills in order to get the best out of others
- Toolkits on how to persuade effectively
- Packaging your message in the most relevant way
- Asking the right questions and build up interaction flow
- The power of listening and identifying what is important
- Pitfalls and mistakes to avoid in communication
- Improving personal skills to manage the dynamics of influencing
- Define the people that are crucial to accomplish your goals
- Understanding key people and build the trust from beginning
- Dealing with negative feedback and improving communication strategies
Week 2&3 – Homework
Learning by doing
During the two weeks, you select the projects and areas that you want to focus on practicing, we provide hands-on group and 1-1 coaching along the way.
- Identify problems and provide you with toolkits to apply to resolve them
- Utilising communication strategies in meetings for “soft negotiation” towards your goals
- Individual working and reflections guided by coaches feedback
Week 4 – Session 2
Persuade your way up like a pro
1/2 day session on reflection and polish your skills with peers and coaches
- Mapping out key personal skills in communication
- How to marry your personal strengths with those of your peers to achieve common goals
- Enhance the power of asking the right and relevant questions that lead purposeful conversations
- Adapting to new group dynamics and start persuading your way up
What you will walk away with?
- Creating an action plan specific to becoming more effective in communication of driving changes with hands-on coaching
- How to effectively package your ideas and handle the dynamics of influencing
- Interpersonal skills needed to get other people to want to give you their support
- Access to a network of more than 6000 fellow entrepreneurs and corporate leaders
- Come yourself or bring your whole team
- Exclusive 1-1 working with a serial entrepreneur as your coach during the work sessions
- Email support in between the sessions
- Access to the network and community of Epicenter
- Knowledge Membership in all Epicenter buildings in Europe during the program to meet and learn from other like-minded
We are a team of entrepreneurs who like to build & scale value
Coach intrapreneurs in companies such as Merck and Stronghold. Black belt in growing companies, raising money and creating new companies (30+ ventures). 20+ experience in ideation, conception, and innovation in multiple industries. Co-Founder of Epicenter, MagineTV, Fitness Collection and more.
17+ years as entrepreneur and intrapreneur with extensive experience in sales, marketing, product development and leadership across multiple industries such as media, telecom, ad-tech and so on. Ex-CPO in Widespace and ex-MD in Microsoft Nordics.
Serial entrepreneur with 4 ventures and 10+ years of experience with driving changes in corporates such as SEB, Schibstedt, Telenor, Stronghold and many more. Creative in thinking to achieve the goal fast. CEO of Result and co-founder of Epicenter Stockholm.
World champion in martial arts, serial entrepreneur – Epicenter, Result, Sime, Star Stable and many more. Senior advisor to Google, Ericsson, Microsoft, Schibstedt and more. 25+ years of experience in creating new companies and driving changes accross industries from tech to fashion.
20+ years of experience in building business in and out of corporates. Coach intrapreneurs in companies such as Vattenfall and SEB. Driven by objectives and key results, combines strategy and execution, reduces complexity in any situation like an expert jedi master. Ex-CEO of Garantum, ex-Head of Advisory of Nasdaq, ex-Accenture.
Help intrapreneurs with clear innovation structure and process in large corporates such as Vattenfall, The Absolut Company and more. Deep experience in scaling new ventures inside and outside corporates, building new products and launching new revenue models. Ex-Financial Journalist in China, ex-Head of Business Developement in Acast.
Help intrapreneur to drive changes in corporates such as Merck, Newsec, and Telenor. Extensive experience in innovation process, effective communication and risk management. Ex-entrepreneur in Singapore as first app builder, ex-military who hunted Al-Qaeda as a paratrooper.