Creating an unstoppable intrapreneurial culture
2 x 1/2 days
Who is this program for? If you’re a manager, HR, or team leader looking to inspire your team to unleash their hidden potential, drive bottom-up innovation within the company, and deliver more business value.
This course is developed jointly by Epicenter, Result and McCloud Miller Group.
Week 1 – Session 1
Mindset and toolkits for unleashing talent potential
1/2 day session understanding the mindset needed to unleash the talent potential
- Inspiration and mindset of modern leaders
- What is Talent for you and your organization?
- 70% of people are bored or lack motivation at their job
- Engaging your team leads to more productive and positive workplaces
- The toolkits to motivate the team to perform more and develop with the team
- Behavior Science frameworks on leadership
- Understand your talent needs and set up processes of team development
- Toolkits on selecting the ideas, setting goals and metrics for the team
- Creating a self sustaining culture of innovation makes your job as a manager easier
Week 2&3 – Homework
Learning by doing
During the 2 weeks, you select the projects and areas that you want to focus on practicing, we provide hands-on group and 1-1 coaching along the way. We will help you:
- Set your own goals and plan for development
- Defining the project’s goals, set a plan for team development
- Work through problems with your coach, utilising a variety of toolkits and strategies
- Individual working and reflections on progress, directed by feedback from coaches
- Optional on assessment tools to help understanding yourself and people around you
Week 4 – Session 2
Your roadmap to build up the innovative way of working
1/2 day session creating your action plan in building up the innovative way of working.
- Review your work and align with your goals and organization need
- Help in establishing the culture in testing new ideas fast and embracing failures
- Set up governance needed without managers’ active involvement
- Coaching sessions 1-1 to help with your specific needs.
- Summary of the course, next steps and suggestions to consider for your future
What you will walk away with?
- Insights of unleashing talent with yourself and your team
- Toolkits to help motivate your team to perform more and manage ideas from your team that are aligned with your strategy
- An action plan specific to resolving your challenge with hands-on coaching
- Extend your network of like-minded people in the course group
- Access to Epicenter with a community of more than 6000 fellow entrepreneurs and corporate leaders
- Come yourself or bring your whole team
- Exclusive 1-1 working with a serial entrepreneur as your coach in the work sessions
- Email support in between the sessions
- Access to Epicenters network and community
- Knowledge Membership in all Epicenter buildings in Europe during the program to meet and learn from other like-minded
We are a team of entrepreneurs who like to build & scale value
Coach intrapreneurs in companies such as Merck and Stronghold. Black belt in growing companies, raising money and creating new companies (30+ ventures). 20+ experience in ideation, conception, and innovation in multiple industries. Co-Founder of Epicenter, MagineTV, Fitness Collection and more.
17+ years as entrepreneur and intrapreneur with extensive experience in sales, marketing, product development and leadership across multiple industries such as media, telecom, ad-tech and so on. Ex-CPO in Widespace and ex-MD in Microsoft Nordics.
Serial entrepreneur with 4 ventures and 10+ years of experience with driving changes in corporates such as SEB, Schibstedt, Telenor, Stronghold and many more. Creative in thinking to achieve the goal fast. CEO of Result and co-founder of Epicenter Stockholm.
World champion in martial arts, serial entrepreneur – Epicenter, Result, Sime, Star Stable and many more. Senior advisor to Google, Ericsson, Microsoft, Schibstedt and more. 25+ years of experience in creating new companies and driving changes accross industries from tech to fashion.
20+ years of experience in building business in and out of corporates. Coach intrapreneurs in companies such as Vattenfall and SEB. Driven by objectives and key results, combines strategy and execution, reduces complexity in any situation like an expert jedi master. Ex-CEO of Garantum, ex-Head of Advisory of Nasdaq, ex-Accenture.
Help intrapreneur to drive changes in corporates such as Merck, Newsec, and Telenor. Extensive experience in innovation process, effective communication and risk management. Ex-entrepreneur in Singapore as first app builder, ex-military who hunted Al-Qaeda as a paratrooper.
Help intrapreneurs with clear innovation structure and process in large corporates such as Vattenfall, The Absolut Company and more. Deep experience in scaling new ventures inside and outside corporates, building new products and launching new revenue models. Ex-Financial Journalist in China, ex-Head of Business Developement in Acast.
A passionate creative and entrepreneur always seeking new ways of doing things. Curious, open and eager to learn something new everyday – about businesses and beyond. Marketing enthusiast and freelance videographer cum editor. Loves people, photos and videos – takes photos & videos everyday.
Featured Partner: McCloud Miller Group
A driven and entrepreneurial professional with a broad background ranging from FMCG to Security. Amassing more than 20 years of experience, Jonas has worked for L’Oréal, SIX, G4S, CROWDSOFT TECHNOLOGY and 12 years as a self-employed Business coach with customers in numerous industries with focus on sales, marketing, business development and Executive Coaching. As a leader, he is driven and a firm believer of the potential in each individual.