Learn and apply the disruptors mindset
2 half-day group sessions
4 weeks, at your own pace
Week 1 – Session 1
Mindset for Disruption: from idea to concept
1/2 day session that will give you the mindset and toolkits for cultivating innovation within your organisation and bringing an innovative idea to life
- Mindset for managing disruption
- Intrapreneurship as the missing function and how to cultivate it within your team by bringing an innovative idea to life
- Learnings from best practises through our experience working with companies such as SEB, Merck, Telenor and our partners from Blitzscaling
- Toolkits for taking an Idea to Concept
- Toolkits for testing the demand for an innovative idea: assessing product market fit, feasibility, and viability
- Toolkits for constructing a successful business model: segmenting the customer base, and pinpointing the value proposition
- Prerequisites for moving your project forward
- Define what good looks like
- Define the key measurements
- Secure funding, resources and employees
Week 2&3 – Homework
Executing Disruption: Learning by Doing
During the two weeks, you select the projects and areas that you want to focus on practicing, we provide hands-on group and 1-1 coaching along the way.
We will help you:
- Establish goals and define accountable metrics to measure success on your self-defined project
- Apply toolkits on assessing product market fit, execution, and prioritisation to your innovative idea to progress it from Ideation phase to Conception
- Individual workings and reflections guided by the Result team
Week 4 – Session 2
Making Disruption a habit: from concept to implementation
1/2 day session of creating an action plan to implement your concept, and defining a clear roadmap on how to bring your innovative idea back to the company
- Implementing your concept: formulating a clear plan moving ahead on bringing the idea to life
- How to set up governance models for innovation
- How to secure work between cross-functional teams
- Toolkits for facilitating fast iterations and short testing cycles
- Taking the project back to your organisation
- Define a good moment to integrate innovation project to organisation
- Toolkits for prioritising the most important components and how to distribute work within the team
- Pitfalls to avoid
What you will walk away with?
- Action plan to resolve your specific challenge with hands-on coaching
- Best practices, Toolkits, and pitfalls to avoid in bringing ideas to life in a corporate environment
- How to set up new governance model, create modern metrics, and secure cross-functional teams
- Access to a network of more than 6000 fellow entrepreneurs and corporate leaders
- Come yourself or bring your whole team
- Exclusive 1-1 working with a serial entrepreneur as your coach during the work sessions
- Email support in between the sessions
- Access to the network and community of Epicenter
- Knowledge Membership in all Epicenters in Europe during the program to meet and learn from other like-minded
We are a team of entrepreneurs who like to build & scale value
Coach intrapreneurs in companies such as Merck and Stronghold. Black belt in growing companies, raising money and creating new companies (30+ ventures). 20+ experience in ideation, conception, and innovation in multiple industries. Co-Founder of Epicenter, MagineTV, Fitness Collection and more.
17+ years as entrepreneur and intrapreneur with extensive experience in sales, marketing, product development and leadership across multiple industries such as media, telecom, ad-tech and so on. Ex-CPO in Widespace and ex-MD in Microsoft Nordics.
Serial entrepreneur with 4 ventures and 10+ years of experience with driving changes in corporates such as SEB, Schibstedt, Telenor, Stronghold and many more. Creative in thinking to achieve the goal fast. CEO of Result and co-founder of Epicenter Stockholm.
World champion in martial arts, serial entrepreneur – Epicenter, Result, Sime, Star Stable and many more. Senior advisor to Google, Ericsson, Microsoft, Schibstedt and more. 25+ years of experience in creating new companies and driving changes accross industries from tech to fashion.
20+ years of experience in building business in and out of corporates. Coach intrapreneurs in companies such as Vattenfall and SEB. Driven by objectives and key results, combines strategy and execution, reduces complexity in any situation like an expert jedi master. Ex-CEO of Garantum, ex-Head of Advisory of Nasdaq, ex-Accenture.
Help intrapreneurs with clear innovation structure and process in large corporates such as Vattenfall, The Absolut Company and more. Deep experience in scaling new ventures inside and outside corporates, building new products and launching new revenue models. Ex-Financial Journalist in China, ex-Head of Business Developement in Acast.
Help intrapreneur to drive changes in corporates such as Merck, Newsec, and Telenor. Extensive experience in innovation process, effective communication and risk management. Ex-entrepreneur in Singapore as first app builder, ex-military who hunted Al-Qaeda as a paratrooper.